YellowBelly Brewery’ Bottle Return Policy
Customers are advised of the following bottle return policy at YellowBelly Brewery.
1) Bottles must have identifiably come from YellowBelly. Most of our bottles have at least three separate labels. There must be evidence of at least one of those labels. We cannot have cheaper versions of our bottle enter our re-use program, nor can we claim the property of other brewers. Cheaper glass, if put through our washing process presents a real danger to our filler operators.
2) We recommend that all customers rinse their bottles after use. We do not accept glass with obvious mold growth or foreign matter (cigarette butts, cellophane, straws, tooth picks, etc).
3) We do not accept ‘ditch’ glass (bottles found at the side of the road in a ditch), nor do we accept bottles with chips or cracks.
4) If you have obviously used our bottles for homebrew, they will be rejected as returns. By using these bottles, you have accepted ownership of these bottles. We don’t want them back. We hope you continue to enjoy using them though. They are very high quality bottles.
5) Any rejected returns can be left with us if you wish. We will ensure that they are crushed and enter the appropriate waste recycling stream.
6) If you have a large volume of returns (more than two dozen), please, as a courtesy, don’t show up to the bar with them at the height of lunch or dinner (if you do, you may have to wait a while) . If you have more than 4 dozen, please call the brewery at 757-3780 to arrange a mutually agreeable time to return the empties – so we have time to receive/inspect them and also to ensure there is enough cash in the float to return your deposits.
7) Most of our specialty/seasonal products are distributed in 1L bottles with a swing top. Bottles returned without the swing top will be rejected.
We continue to appreciate all feedback from customers.
YellowBelly Brewery and Public House